Control techniques has released a new series of drives named UnidriveM.
The new series has several key features which make it one of the most versatile series in the control techniques family:
- Power ranges 0.25kW to 1.2MW.
- Voltage range 100-690V.
- Performance control offering the highest of stability for all industrial motors.
- Open loop vector or V/Hz induction motor control.
- Up to 98% energy efficiency.
- Open Ethernet networking (this network enables communications between drives, I/O, PCs and other automation components in a system; offering significant benefits ).
For more information visit:http://www.unidrivem.com
Unitronics released a new series of jazz controllers named “jazz 2”.The series stands out from the previous series by introducing new ways for easier programing as well as a big increase in performance ( more then 30 times).
- Up to 40 I/Os: Digital, Analog and Temperature measurement inputs, Relay, Transistor and analog outputs.
- High-speed inputs and PWM outputs.
- RTC, enabling time-and-date controlled operations.
- Up to 4 auto-tune PID loops.
- 24K (virtual) Ladder code capacity
- Two 16-character text lines, LCD illuminated screen.
- Multilingual display-supports over 15 languages.
- Alphanumeric 16-key customizable keypad, for data entry and function initiation.
- Up to 60 user-designed screens.
- Data export to/from Excel.
- supports GSM/SMS..
- supports MODBUS networking.
- OPC/DDE server.
- Built-in mini USB port (some models of the series).
For more information visit:http://www.unitronics.com/plc-hmi/micro-oplc/jazz2#tab30